Reuniting loved ones through family immigration

It can be very difficult for a person to make the decision to immigrate to the United States so they can have more freedoms and a better future. This decision is especially difficult if a person must leave loved ones behind in their home country. However, once an immigrant in Kentucky or elsewhere in the nation is legally established in the United States, or if he or she was born here and is a U.S. citizen, they may seek to have his or her family immigrate to the United States as well.

Or, for example, sometimes a U.S. citizen falls in love with someone from another country. When this happens, that person may want to find a legal way to allow his or her fiancé or spouse (depending on the situation) to legally immigrate to the United States, so they can live their life together.

In either case, when a person in Kentucky wants a fiancé, spouse or other family member to immigrate to the United States, they must obtain the proper type of visa. And, it is important that all the proper procedures are followed to reach this goal. It can be intimidating to face the prospect of trying to navigate the process of obtaining a family-based visa. Fortunately, help is available to those who want to achieve that goal.

At our law firm, we do our best to give our clients the guidance they need to navigate the visa application process. We’ve helped many individuals seeking a marriage visa or a family-based visa, such as the K-1 fiancé visa or the K-3 spousal visa. We provide our clients with the information they need to make sound decisions, and will even file the appropriate applications for our clients. To learn more about how an attorney can be of assistance with family immigration, please visit our website.



FindLaw Network