We assist Kentucky residents bringing a loved one into the U.S.

Love knows no bounds, not even geographically. It is not unusual for a resident of the United States, including people in Kentucky, to fall in love with someone from another country. When the relationship becomes serious and the couple is engaged or married, the couple may wish to live in the U.S. However, to legally have a foreign-born fiancé or spouse live in the U.S., the foreign-born fiancé or spouse will need a visa.

Starting the process of getting a visa can be overwhelming, especially if it is a person’s first time doing so. Obtaining a marriage visa is complicated, and those who are in love will want to make sure that no steps in the process are overlooked. Fortunately, help is available for those who are petitioning for a K-3 spousal visa or a K-1 fiancé visa.

At our law firm, we provide assistance to those in Kentucky who are seeking family-based visas. We aim to give our clients the information they need as they go through the process of applying for a family or marriage-based visa. We believe it is important for our clients to have clear answers from an attorney that is truly vested in their futures.

Love makes the world go around, so for those who wish to live in the U.S. with their foreign-born fiancé or spouse, obtaining the appropriate visa is essential. However, it is equally important that these individuals understand what it takes to apply for a visa, so they can increase their chances of success. To learn more about how an attorney can help with the visa application process, feel free to visit our family immigration website.



FindLaw Network